Terms and Conditions for online purchase
1. These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you (the individual or legal entity, herein referring to as “you” or “your”) and us (Know Your Customer Limited, herein referring to as “we” or “us” or “our”). You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to any purchases you may conduct on our website ([INSERT LINK]) (“Order”). By making any Order, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions.
2. We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions upon reasonable notice to you. Such notice may be sent via email, posted on our website or published in any media that we deem appropriate. You are deemed to agree to such amendments if you continue to place any Order after the effective date of such amendments.
3. Any Order made through our website is an offer by you to purchase the relevant services for the price stipulated at the time you place the Order. We may reject your Order in our absolute discretion (including, without limitation, if there is an error or omission in the price or description of the relevant services on our website or if payment in respect of the Order is unable to be processed). We may cancel the whole or any part of an Order at any time without any liability to you if: (a) any services in the Order is not available; (b) there is an error or omission in the price or description of any services in the Order on our website; (c) We reasonably believe you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions; or (d) payment in respect of the Order is unable to be processed.
4. We do not represent or warrant that our website or the process of placing the Order will be uninterrupted or error-free or defect-free. We do not represent or warrant to you that any electronic files available through our website will be free of any computer virus, trojan, worm or other computer code that, directly or indirectly, is harmful or disabling or which assists in or enables unauthorised access to or corruption of data.
5. In placing an Order, you must provide us with all necessary information. Please read our Privacy Statement ([INSERT LINK]) which shall apply to you and your Order. You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to, or alteration of, your transmissions of data or of information contained on your computer system or on our website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss and/or damage which you may suffer or incur as a result of such activity.
6. You must ensure that you comply with all applicable laws when placing an Order. You agree at all times when accessing our website (including placing an Order) to act in a manner which complies with all laws of Hong Kong or of any other relevant jurisdiction.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of profits or indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or punitive loss or damage), howsoever caused (including through our negligence), suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with any error or defect in our website or in the process of placing an Order. The above disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability under any statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
8. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Hong Kong. All disputes arising from or pursuant to these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved before the courts of Hong Kong, and you agree to submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts.