- How will I know the file is complete?
You will be alerted immediately by email once a new KYC document pack has been uploaded by one of your users.
- How long after the file is complete with documents can I see it?
The upload of the collected documents through the app takes only seconds and your compliance staff will be alerted of each new upload immediately. From there it takes only a couple clicks to the full view of those documents and all entered details.
- Do your processes comply with Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations?
Yes, we are experienced KYC and AML practitioners and designed the processes to be fully compliant. But you don’t need to rely on our word: We asked reputable legal companies in key markets to review the system and their verdict was the same: Fully compliant.
- What scripts/ characters/ alphabets do you support?
All – that is the short answer. Internally our processes use Unicode character encoding for all text elements. That means that names, addresses, etc. can be entered and processed in any script or language. This includes Chinese (simplified and traditional), Thai, Japanese, Russian, Greek, Arabic and western languages for example.
- Since you store the documents in your server, will we lose access if we decide to opt out of the service?
KYCL will supply clients with a backup of all their data at cost in that case. You own the data!
- Can we integrate your corporate KYC function into our existing tech stack?
Yes, all the documents collected by our solution are stored in your secure KYC document repository in the KYC cloud but our experienced development team can quickly connect to many internal core technologies. Please contact us to learn where we are already connected.