Senior Technical Project Managerposted 12 March 2019 closing 19 April 2019 Remote Position apply
Know Your Customer has an opening for a Senior Technical Project Manager. We are looking for someone to lead and manage multiple projects through their entire lifecycle, executing within the framework of approved Statements of Work (SOW) and PMO project delivery methodology to predictable outcomes.
The Senior Technical Project Manager should Lead the Professional Services teams in design, planning, management, implementation, and delivery of technology solutions on time, within budget and matched to customer specifications. Primary activities include project management, internal and external communications, financial management, and interfacing with technical project teams.
Reporting directly to the CTO, the Senior Technical Project Manager is a member of the Project Management Office.
The Senior Technical Project Manager is a passionate, self-driven resource with a proven ability to direct and coordinate cross-functional teams to complete projects
within scope, time, and budget constraints that provide value for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on management experience successfully working cross-functionally with development, analysis and sales teams in an Agile environment, as well as excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the client on a daily basis.
– Responsible for managing the implementation of significant projects involving complex systems or multiple deliverables within a department or functional area;
– Plans and directs program schedules and budgets;
– Monitors the programme from project initiation through delivery, interfacing with stakeholders on applicable matters;
– Oversees the coordination of programme/project activities generally within a department or functional area;
– Organises interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the programme on schedule and within budget constraints;
– Assigns and monitors work of programme staff.
– Demonstrated ability to facilitate customer meetings, negotiate and influence outcomes;
– Strong programme/project management and leadership skills to manage projects liaising with personnel from multiple disciplines;
– Ability to identify and manage priorities as demonstrated by the ability to establish, track and meet schedules for multiple projects while maintaining high quality and exceptional customer service;
– Ability to Influence the Customer for the desired outcome.
– University degree in Business Administration or technical field plus generally 7+ years of directly related experience;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– PMP / PRINCE is a plus;
– Must be able to travel up to 5%-15% of the time.
This is a Remote Position, however since we have offices in Dublin, Hong Kong and Lisbon, preference will be given to residents in these cities.
Successful candidates will be invited to take a video call interview to discuss technical topics about their experience and our project details.
Don’t see your job listed? Why not create your own?
At KYC we understand that talent comes in many
shapes and sizes, and from every corner of the globe.
Tell us about your talent and why we have to have it.