Agile Product Owner
Know Your Customer Limited is a FinTech start up with offices in Dublin, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai. We are currently looking for an experienced Agile Product Owner to join our fast-growing team.
Does this sound like you?
– You are self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
– You are resourceful; you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
– You will help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
– You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
– You believe in what we are doing and you are excited to help Know Your Customer grow.
– Collaborative remote working with co-workers from around the world.
– Remote-first where communication is mostly via Slack and video calls.
– A strong commitment to learning and improving.
– Understand our business goals and design and build features to achieve them.
– Identify and define core issues that customers face, conducting user research to better understand them.
– Create requirements documents for engineering.
– Own your features across the entire lifecycle from customer research through deployment.
– Be the first point of contact for Engineering, Customer Support, and other teams.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– 10+ years of relevant experience building technology products within a startup environment
– Experience within a SaaS or Banking/Finance company preferred
– Detail-oriented, with strong analysis, process, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
– Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, group presentations
– Flexibility to partner and negotiate with various personality types at all levels within and outside the organisation
– Effective leadership skills and ability to listen, communicate and motivate teams to achieve results
– Ability to guide and mentor colleagues for effective decision-making and leadership abilities
– Ability to delegate effectively
– Ability to influence product and team direction and clearly articulate rationale for your decisions
– Ability to understand and speak articulately about technology
– Highly effective at working with cross-functional teams
– Comfortable and effective in a remote environment
– Scrum or Agile experience
– Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC)
– Experience with writing user stories and leading grooming sessions for AGILE product development
– Experience in JIRA / Confluence
– In your cover letter, please indicate your expected salary (monthly gross).
– Regular video calls will be part of your daily job, so it is important to be fluent in English in order to communicate verbally with other team members.
– The first step in the hiring process will be a video call interview during the month of August.
– Agencies please don’t apply.