Building the On-Boarding Experience of Tomorrow
Know Your Customer Morning Briefing
Pushed by ever-increasing regulations and customer demands, how can European insurance firms digitise their customer on-boarding process in an effective and fully compliant way?
Join us on Wednesday, April 10th for coffee, networking and an inspiring conversation about the future of customer on-boarding in the insurance sector.
Ignoring customers’ expectations of a fully digital, mobile and seamless experience poses a commercial risk that insurance firms cannot afford to take. At the same time, the regulatory burden across Europe keeps intensifying, leaving insurance firms in need of more efficient, cost-effective and standardised technology solutions.
We will explore the intricacies and opportunities of end-to-end digital customer on-boarding for insurers with the following panellists:
– François Clin – Head of Compliance & Regulatory Projects, AXA France
– Malcolm Craig – General Manager, Premium Credit
– Sara O’Dowd – Head of Delivery, Know Your Customer
– Eoin Fitzgerald, Senior Development Adviser for FinTech, Enterprise Ireland
– 9 to 9.30 am – Registration
– 9.30 to 9.50 am – Networking & Coffee
– 9.50 to 10.35 – Opening Remarks, Panel Discussion & Q&A
Huckletree, 42 Pearse St, Dublin 2
Sign up for this event below.